Guidelines Rafting from Split
Chosen meeting location
Split – Trg Republike (Prokurative)
Time: 14:00 (2 pm)
The meeting point is in the Split city center, on the south stairs of Prokurative Square, a big red square on the west side of the promenade.
From there we will group up and embark on a 50-minute drive to reach starting point of the Rafting
What should I wear and bring with me?
- Swimsuit, towel, and sports or beach shoes. Flip-flops are not allowed.
- Change of dry clothes to wear after your Rafting tour. It is not permitted to sit wet on the bus that will take us back to starting location.
- Personal belongings, including your dry clothes, will be safely locked in our minivan during the tour and will be readily accessible to you immediately after the tour.
Do we get photos from the tour?
- The guides might take some photos with their mobile phones, and share them with you for free after the tour. This is a free complimentary service and we do not guarantee that every tour in the season will be provided with this service, that you will be on pictures, or that the pictures will be clear.
- There might also be an independent freelance photographer on the spot, that will introduce you to the photo services if you wish to buy professional photos from your tour. In this case, a photographer will join you on the tour and take photos with their professional equipment. These services are not related to Iris Adventures, they are freelancers working on River Cetina, however, we only cooperate with the best and proven photographer to provide you with the best photos. This service might not be available for all the tours, and we cannot guarantee that this service will be available for you, as it is not a part of the Iris Adventures company, and this service is not included in the price of the tour.
- If you wish to record more photos or videos, you can bring your GoPro or waterproof camera with you, attached with a rope to your lifevest.
Are meals or drinks included?
Please note that meals and drinks are not provided during or after the Rafting tour.
- To ensure you have enough energy for the tour, we recommend having a good meal before the activity.
- Additionally, you may wish to bring some snacks or drinks for after the tour.