Guidelines Rafting Start Point
Chosen meeting location
Rafting Start Point – River Cetina
Time: 15:00 (3 pm)
The meeting point is on the small parking spot near the River Cetina Rafting entrance.
There is a big parking spot for your vehicle.
Your car will be parked there during the tour, and after the tour, we will return you back to your car.
I booked the wrong meeting point, I need a transfer from Split
Absolutely no worries, mistakes happen, please inform us by email at email@example.com or Whatsapp on the icon in the bottom right corner of your screen.
We will update your reservation and send you a new meeting time and location for the transfer.
Please note that there is a difference in price for tours with or without transfer, transfer is 25€ per person.
What should I wear and bring with me?
- Swimsuit, towel, and sports or beach shoes. Flip-flops are not allowed.
- Change of dry clothes to wear after your Rafting tour. It is not permitted to sit wet on the bus that will take us back to starting location.
- Personal belongings, including your dry clothes, will be safely locked in our minivan during the tour and will be readily accessible to you immediately after the tour.
Do we get photos from the tour?
- We want you to have a memorable experience, and as a courtesy to you, guides will take these photos free of charge. Please note that while photos are not included in the price of the tour, we are happy to provide them to you at no extra cost. However, if you enjoyed the tour and would like to show appreciation for our hard-working guides taking photos, tips are always welcome and greatly appreciated.
- If you wish to record more photos or videos, you can bring your GoPro or waterproof camera with you, attached with a rope to your lifevest.
This is a free complimentary service and we do not guarantee that every tour in the season will be provided with this service, that you will be on pictures, or that the pictures will be clear.
Are meals or drinks included?
Please note that meals and drinks are not provided during or after the Rafting tour.
- To ensure you have enough energy for the tour, we recommend having a good meal before the activity.
- Additionally, you may wish to bring some snacks or drinks for after the tour.